Here’s How To Watch Amazon Instant Video on Chromecast, Heed the instructions below to Cast Amazon Prime Videos on ChromeCast.
Amazon Prime is best alternative for Netflix. Moreover, you can watch the Amazon exclusives. You have to pay $19.95 for a year to access all the content from Amazon Prime Video. However, Amazon Prime don’t support Chromecast. But there is a way you can easily stream amazon prime video with chromecast.
We’ve prepared a step by step tutorial to show you how to Watch Amazon Instant Video on Chromecast. You try this trick on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. Google Cast was available as a Chrome extension but now it comes Built in to Chrome.
Read more: Install Amazon Prime Video for PC
Watch Amazon Instant Video on Chromecast:
First method is for Windows and Mac. As I told you earlier, Google Cast is now built in to Chrome, So we don’t have to install Any Add-on or Extension.
Amazon Video Chromecast: Windows / Mac / PC:
- Open Google Chrome and Open Amazon Video using this link.
- Now once you’ve opened Amazon Video, Logged in and Selected the Video you want to cast.
- Click on 3 dots button located on the top right of the corner.
- Select Cast form the settings, as shown below.
- When you select cast you’ll be presented by a pop-up, here you have to select your device.
- You can also select what you want to cast. If you want to cast only single tab select cast tab. If you want to cast your desktop, select Cast Desktop.
This is how you can cast Amazon Video on ChromeCast. Now let’s move on to the smartphones. Heed the instructions below in order to cast Amazon Prime Video on ChromeCast.
Amazon Video Chromecast: Android/iOS:
- Launch the App, Select your Google Account to login.
- Download Amazon Prime Video on your devices and launch it.
- Open Google Home and Tap on 3lines Icon, select Cast Screen / Audio.
- On the Next page, Tap on the Blue Button. Now Google Home will start finding your device to connect with.