Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge both are out in the market and users can easily get their hands on these devices now. Alongside the up-to-date specifications, Samsung has added a number of handy features to make the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge stand apart from the crowd. Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge have the capability of taking a scrolling screenshot. That means you can capture an entire page into a scrollable image.
The feature is pretty much handy for capturing entire webpages, or capturing entire documents on the go. You won’t have to split the whole page into several screenshots. You will be able to capture it all in only one screenshot and then zoom in, scroll to view it properly.
Until a few years ago, users had to use Android SDK Tools to even capture a single screenshot on their Android smartphone, but now we have seen enough of innovation that it has become super-easy to take a screenshot on your fingertips. The Galaxy S7’s scrolling screenshot feature is something very much easy to access as well. The feature works using the same three button combination, all you’ve to do is to select the option for scrollable screenshot while you press the three button combination.
Here are the steps explained to help you on how to take a scrollable / scrolling screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Open the page / screen that you want to take the screenshot of.
- Now press the Home Button + Power Key to capture the screen.
- Upon pressing this combination, you will find three options on the bottom of the screen. These options will be as:
- Capture More
- Tap the Capture More button and it will go down to capture the next part of the screen.
- Tap the button once again and it will capture the next part again.
- Keep tapping the capture more button unless you’re done capturing the part of the screen that you want.
- You can view the captured page status in the minimap appearing on the top-right side on your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge’s screen.
- Save the screenshot or share it now.
- Zoom in the screenshot and scroll down to view it properly now.
- That’s it.