Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are out they both are pretty amazing devices. Today, I’ll show you how you can Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus. Since these are the new devices and most of the users don’t know how to access various settings.
You can change the Wallpapers and Screensaver from the Display settings. We are going to explain how you can do so. Moreover, you can add separate wallpapers for home and lock screens. Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with a new feature which lets you add a short video to your lock screen. Whenever you open up your screen, you’ll see that video.
Let’s get started. Learn how to Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus.
How to Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus:
First, we’ll tell you how you can change screensaver on Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus and after that we’ll tell you how to change wallpapers on Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus.
Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Head over to Settings.
- Tap on the Search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type in ScreenSaver and Tap enter button.
- Tap on ScreenSaver in the results.
- By default, the screensaver is turned off.
- Tap on the toggle button to turn it on.
- You’ll get 4 different option to choose from. Colors, Photo Frame, Photo Table, and Photos.
- Tap on the desired option to select a screensaver. Moreover, once you have selected the screen saver, you can preview it by tapping on the preview button on the top right side of the screen.
Change Wallpapers on Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus:
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on Wallpapers and Themes.
- You can choose Wallpapers from My Wallpapers or you can go with the suggested ones below.
- If you choose from My Wallpapers, you’ll be redirected to your Gallery. Select an Image and you’ll be asked to add this wallpaper to Home Screen, Lock Screen or for both.
- You can also add themes. Tap on the Themes from bottom navigation.
- Tap on a Theme -> Download. Your theme will be downloaded and once it is done. You can apply it.
You Might Like: