Nokia 8 is equipped with the latest SoC by Qualcomm. We are talking about the Snapdragon 835 CPU accompanied by Adreno 540 GPU. Nokia 8 has a 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage. There is a 128 GB storage variant out as well. Nokia 8 has a battery capacity of 3,090 mAh. A USB Type-C port can be found on this phone. Nokia 8 is also powered up with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Nokia 8 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box. HMD Global hasn’t loaded the phone with any kind of junk at all. The Nokia 8 runs pretty much on stock Android which will definitely impress the masses.
As far as the cameras on this phone are concerned, Nokia 8 has a 13-MP dual camera setup mounted on its back. One shooter has an aperture of F2.0 with OIS while the other one has a monochrome sensor. The front shooter is also of 13 MP. All these shooters are powered up with Zeiss optics.
There is a new Dual-Sight mode introduced by Nokia with the Nokia 8. This mode lets the users stream live video using both the front and back cameras at the same time. The screen of the phone divides into half showing from both the front and back cameras. That’s is enough of Nokia 8, now let’s get started and Fix Nokia 8 That Won’t Turn on.
Fix Nokia 8 That Won’t Turn on:
Most of the time if your device turns off by itself it because of firmware issues. Moreover, it may occur because sometimes we drop our device on a hard surface or swamped in water for a few minutes. However, if your device is waterproof then it won’t be an issue. But Nokia 8 is not waterproof has the IP54 rating which makes it splash proof. Now let get back to the topic, if you are not hanging in these conditions, that means you can fix the issue using the following method.
Force Restart Nokia 8:
- Press and Hold Volume UP + Power key for 10 seconds or until your device turns on.
Forced restart will be the only solution you can try if your device is facing system crash or firmware issues. It will disconnect your battery, refreshes phone memory and reloads all the service. Basically, Forced reboot gives it in a kick to your device and bring it back to life.
Fix Nokia 8 that no longer powers up after turning off:
If the given method didn’t bring your device back to life, heed the instructions below to try some more workarounds.
- Charge your device with an AC outlet.
- Use the cable came with the box to charge your device.
- Let your device gets charged for at least 10 minutes. It doesn’t matter if your screen is showing anything or not.
- While your device is at charging, Press and Hold Volume UP + Power key for 10 seconds.
That’s all. This is how you can fix your Nokia 8 That Won’t Turn on. Please do tell us how was your experience in the comments section below.
You might like:
- 6 Things that the Nokia 8 can do but iPhone can’t.
- Download Nokia 8 Stock Wallpapers.
- Clash of Titans: LG V30 vs Galaxy Note 8 vs OnePlus 5 vs Nokia 8 Specs Comparison.
- Galaxy Note 8 vs OnePlus 5 vs Nokia 8 Specs Comparison.