Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus is a good high quality Android smartphone that was launched within the yr 2014. I’ve already written a tutorial for rooting this machine, nevertheless it wasn’t working for few variants of Titanium S1 Plus. For these folks, I’m writing a tutorial to Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus by putting in Philz CWM restoration.
By following the process given beneath, it is possible for you to to put in CWM restoration in your machine together with gaining root privileges. Once you’ve gained root privileges, you’ll be able to set up ROM firmware of your selection, custom-built Android functions, take away undesirable system functions, and do much more issues.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn smartphone will void its guarantee and also you gained’t be capable of declare it again till you unroot your machine. Also, typically rooting your machine may get it bricked and if that occurs, don’t held me liable. Please proceed at your OWN danger.
1) The rooting process for Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus given right here will not be a data-loss course of, nevertheless it gained’t harm to have a backup of smartphone’s private information. So, take a whole backup earlier than getting began with the process.
2) Next, obtain Karbonn USB drivers and set up it in your pc, so that you could join your smartphone with the pc efficiently.
three) Make positive that you’ve got enabled USB debugging mode in your smartphone. To do this, you’ll first must allow Developer choices by following this path: Settings -> About Phone after which faucet on the construct quantity for 5-7 occasions. Next, to allow USB debugging, you’ll need to comply with this information.
four) Ensure that your smartphone has no less than 50-60% battery backup in it earlier than getting began with the process. Also, guarantee that you’ve got deactivated antivirus packages in your pc as properly.
Once you’ve completed all these conditions, you’ll be able to transfer ahead with the primary tutorials given beneath.
Tutorial To Install Philz CWM Recovery In Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus:
1) To get began, obtain Philz CWM Recovery picture for Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus and put it aside in your pc. Once achieved, obtain Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool to your pc. Once downloaded, “Android AIO Flasher” executable file to launch up its window.
2) Next, join your smartphone to the pc utilizing the unique USB information cable. Once achieved, go to the Android AIO Flasher, choose “Fastboot Mode” underneath “Reboot Menu” after which click on on “Reboot” besides your machine into Fastboot mode.
three) Once achieved, select “Recovery” underneath “Fastboot Flasher -> Select Partition“, choose the Philz CWM restoration picture by click on on “Select File” and click on on “Flash” to start the flashing course of.
four) Once is flashing course of is over, you’ll be able to unplug your smartphone from the pc.
That’s it. Now you’ve efficiently completed flashing Philz CWM restoration in your Karbonn smartphone. Let’s learn how to root your Karbonn Android smartphone.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus:
1) To get began, obtain SuperSU zip package deal to your pc. Once achieved, join your smartphone to the pc utilizing an unique information cable, switch the SuperSU file to your machine’s SD card after which disconnect your smartphone from the pc.
2) Now, change off your smartphone and boot into the CWM restoration mode by urgent and holding the Volume Up and Power button concurrently.
three) Once you might be within the CWM restoration mode, choose “Install Zip” and select the SuperSU file which you’ve transferred to your SD card in Step 1 to start the flashing course of.
four) Once the flashing course of will get completed, reboot your machine usually.
That’s it. Now you’ve efficiently completed rooting Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus. For affirmation, go to your Apps Menu and search for SuperSU app. If you’ll find it there, then the rooting course of is efficiently completed. Alternatively, you’ll be able to affirm the rooting privileges through the use of the Root Checker app from Google Play retailer.
If you encounter any points whereas following the CWM restoration set up tutorial and rooting tutorial, do let me know by dropping a remark beneath.
For all the latest Root Android Tutorials, download Root Android Tutorials App now