If you’re utilizing LG V10, then there’s a excellent news for you. Marshmallow replace is now accessible for LG V10 and is rolling out. If you might be utilizing the inventory ROM Android OS, and need to Upgrade LG V10 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware that is the information for you.
If you need to correctly handle the Android replace for LG V10 then this information is ideal for you.
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 comes with many new options that are fairly helpful for the purchasers like improved settings, enhanced permission controls, direct share and way more. If you might be bored with your phone getting caught, then don’t fear and go for marshmallow replace.
The replace has simply began, so it’d take a while to get notification of updating your system in your phone. If you don’t need to wait and go for updating, then you are able to do that manually by going to settings.
[Learn extra about Marshmallow upgrading course of: How to Upgrade Huawei G8 To Marshmallow]
Pre-requisites listing to Upgrade LG V10 to Marshmallow 6.0.1
Before you beginning system improve, you want to preserve a verify on a couple of issues. These are talked about under.
- Remember that this information is just for LG V10, don’t use the identical methodology for some other machine as each has totally different necessities relying upon the system and OS.
- Install LG V10 USB drivers earlier than updating the system.
- Keep a backup for your entire information together with your contacts, name logs, messages, photographs, recordsdata and so on. You can use Google drive, SD card, Dropbox and different such choices for making a backup.
- Enable USB Debugging from settings > Developer choices.
- Keep your cell phone charged in order that the method shouldn’t be interrupted. Keep not less than 50% battery.
If you might be executed with the above talked about factors, you at the moment are good to go for the system up gradation to Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Easy Procedure to Upgrade LG V10 to Marshmallow 6.0.1
- First of all, obtain the total bundle of Marshmallow firmware and LGUP software to manually replace your Android OS. You can get this firmware from the next hyperlink.
- Save the firmware in your laptop.
- Then energy off your phone. Press and maintain “Power + Volume Up” buttons in order that it might boot in obtain mode.
- Connect your phone with laptop through USB.
- Launch LGUP software which is designed particularly for LG V10.
- Select “Upgrade” within the LGUP software for the inventory firmware. If you might be utilizing customized ROM, then choose “refurbish” in order that it may be changed by inventory firmware.
In this course of, your information might be deleted. So be certain that to have a backup.
- Then navigate to “FilePath” part and discover .kdz file for marshmallow that you’ve downloaded beforehand. Click “Start” to begin putting in updates.
- Wait for a couple of minutes till the updates are put in.
- When the set up is full, reboot your phone.
If you might be utilizing a customized ROM or a inventory ROM then this information is finest for you to replace LG V10 to Marshmallow 6.0.1. Hope it can work along with your phone.
For all the latest Root Android Tutorials, download Root Android Tutorials App now