If you own a Google Nexus 6P and right now your device is stuck on Google Screen? Heed the instructions below to Fix Google Nexus 6P Stuck on Google Screen.
Google Nexus 6P was one hell of a device in terms of everything. Still didn’t get a chance to step into the limelight. Moreover, it is now discontinued and Pixel line has taken its place. However, they are still a large number of Nexus 6P users and they are using this device as a daily driver. That is the main reason we are helping you Nexus 6P users who are facing different sorts of issue. Let’s get started.
Fix Google Nexus 6P Stuck on Google Screen & more problems:
We are starting with the main problem ” Google Nexus 6P Stuck on Google Screen “. After that, we’ll provide workarounds for the related problems and issues.
Nexus 6P Stuck On Google Screen:
I have seen many users reporting about the same issue in a different scenario. All have one thing in common, everyone is stuck on the Google Logo. Let’s fix it.
- Turn off your Google Nexus 6P.
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button for few seconds.
- Now press the volume down button to select Recovery, Press the power button to select it.
- Once you see the Android logo on your device screen, press the power button for few seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up.
- You’ll be in recovery mode, use the volume down button to choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the power button to confirm it.
- Select Yes–delete all user data. Once your device is factory reset, use the volume down button to select Reboot your system.
This is the most suitable workaround for your specific issues. If still, your device is in the same condition, visit the nearest Google service center to get it fixed.
- Galaxy S5 blank screen & other display problems.
- Fixed Samsung Galaxy S8 went completely dead.
- Here’s how you can fix Galaxy J5 2017 cannot connect to WiFi.
Fix Nexus 6P Can No Longer Receive Calls:
- A quick reboot can fix this issue, turn off your device and wait for few seconds and then turn it on. If it didn’t work for you, backup your Google Nexus 6P and perform a factory reset.
- Once your device is in Factory State, don’t install any apps. First, check your device is receiving calls or not. If your issue is fixed, maybe some third-party was causing all this fuss.
- Try using another SIM card on your Nexus 6P. If your device is working fine on other SIM. You should contact your network provider or get a new SIM.
Fix Nexus 6P Not Starting After Getting Wet:
Let me clear one thing before I proceed. Nexus 6P is not waterproof if you are in this situation where your device is not working after getting wet. There is one trick you can try before going to the service center.
Put your device in a bag full of rice and leave it there for 48 hours. Once you are through with all this, open the bag and try to turn on your device, hope so it will start working again.
Fix Nexus 6P Not Working On AT&T:
The best solution I can tell you is to head over to the AT&T center and tell your problem to them. They will fix things up for you.